CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

04 May 2009

Welcome home A-Gord...

Royals up 3 and watching and flipping back and forth. Forgot how much I love Phineas and Ferb. Freaking funny!
Gordon back in KC today from his surgery in CO. Greinke pitching again tonight...damn I hope he goes 6-0.
Tonight, I have somehow in a weird way determined I value my friends over the promise of a steak dinner at the Majestic. Funny how convos develop cause I never thought about even comparing the two. But then the person running the comparison was kinda fucking stupid, and I have some fucking kick ass friends.
Also, a little side note for anyone who reads...I laugh at myself more than anyone and can take a lot, but if you sign posts anonymous and don't have nuts to sign names to what you have to say, well...they don't get published. Hey...I get to make the rules here, it is the perks of Lupeland!!

I want a damn theme song like Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. That might be fucking sweet!

0 comments: