CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22 April 2009

MOTHER FUCKING HOCKEY...recap....

Thank god, I am not a bookie or work for anyone running lines. I thought for sure this would go to OT or shootout, where Flyers would have a chance for the home win.

Pens 3, Flyers 1.

You can say whatever you want to about the Malkin-Crosby duo, but the sole man carrying this series is Fleury. The man is a brick wall. IF he is somehow not the series MVP I will poke myself in the eye with a stick! He kept it on lockdown pretty much the whole game. Flyers look good first period with shots on goal, but our veteran players seem to be out of control. Gagne needs to reign these boys in, and god damn if our leading points scorers can't produce. UGH.

HARTNELL...we know your a firecrotch, but your smarter than these stupid penalties. I keep waiting for the glove throwing to commence.

Carcillo has started to grow on me more and more. This boy is hockey smart and gonna be our new Cote kinda guy...knows when to muscle up...He might be a shoe in for my new favorite, if I can actually solidify that he looks better with his shirt off than Lupul.

I am taking partial blame for this loss. As some of you know, I am a superstitious Lupe to fault. Instead of wearing the original Gagne jersey or Hartnell jersey shirt and scarf that I used to rock when we were playing good, I chose to wear the Niitty custom shirt...no scarf. That mistake won't happen again.

Epic battle shall continue at Pitt on Thursday. Flyers have to maintain composure and figure a way to score on Fleury to keep in this.

0 comments: