CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

30 April 2009

Being sick sucks...

but if one more person in my office asks about my symptoms and then says "ohhh I bet you have swine flu", I might fucking go off. Bitches, this ain't anything a few doses of the NiQuil and Jager can't fix.

I got nothing really...I blame the way I feel. Royals afternoon game today if it quits fucking raining. Davies is pitching.

Cassel has been donned #7 for the season. Hopefully we will get to actually see the number and the O line can keep him off his back. For a cool rundown of great QB's by numbers, check THIS. And after reading, I had to laugh at the visual imagery I always have of McMahon, which is always my second pick for 80's douche only following THIS GUY.

Okay, let us all share a laugh at this kids expense...

0 comments: